Reproduciblity of film thickness in Spin Coating Process depends on precise rotational speed. Apex brings to its customers a new state-of-the-art spin coating system, model EZspin-A1 with unique speed range of 50 - 12000 RPM along with a load of other unique features
Spin Coating System - EZspin-A1
The high speed and duration range allow the user to achieve the desired thickness or thinness of the film. Acceleration too, is one of the major determinants of the process. As spin coating uses centrifugal force, it is of crucial importance to accurately set the parameters for spin coating.
At Apex, we understand that spin coating is a very delicate process. The slightest change in the prescribed parameters can result in drastic changes in the film produced. As a consequence, user control becomes a very important feature of a spin coater.
The following features of EZspin-A1 makes it a worthy investment:
- High Speed Range : 50 to 12000 RPM
- High Duration Range : 1 - 9999 seconds / step
- Acceleration Period : 2 - 300 seconds
- Working Chamber : Teflon Coated 200 mm Diameter
- Safety feature : Safety Inter-lock
- Connectivity : PC Software (add-on)
- UV Curing : In-situ UV Curing Module (Add-on available)
- IR Drying : In-situ IR Drying Module (Add-on available)
Accurate Film Coating
EZspin-A1 has a Teflon coated Working chamber of 200 mm diameter and also includes a transparent photo-resist safety lid over the Working chamber making spin coating a hassle free experience.
This spin coater comes with an integrated warm up and calibration option which helps the user to achieve uniform coating on different substrate sizes. This model also boasts some unique features like integrated Vacuum release switch, safety lid Inter-lock, In-situ Sample Dispensing Port and a whole new generation of firmware and PC software specially designed to ease the Spin Coating process.
Sophisticated Mechanism & Electronics
EZspin-A1 is micro-controller controlled and comes equipped with a brushless DC motor, which is highly reliable as it requires very low maintenance compared to the normal DC motor with brush. Also, the presence of non-volatile program memory ensures that the recorded parameters are not lost in any case of power failure.
Easy User Interface for Ease of Research
Spin coater EZspin-A1 comes equipped with a user-friendly firmware interface. The Input and Controlling is entirely done entirely through specially designed keypad, thereby allowing the user to have complete control over the process.
Furthermore, the real time display of rotations per minute, timing, program status and R.P.M. v/s time Graph is displayed on a graphical LCD console throughout.
Product Specifications - EZspin-A1
- High-speed DC Motor for Fast Speed Reaching
- Programmable Speed Range of 50-12,000 R.P.M
- Programmable Acceleration Range of 40-6,000 R.P.M/sec
- Programmable Controlling Duration Range of 1-9,999 sec/step
- 30 Programs with 50 Steps/Program
- Warm-up Option
- Calibration Option
- Spill-drainage Facility
- Non-volatile Program Memory
- User-friendly Firmware Interface
- Graphical LCD Display
- Real-time Display of R.P.M vs. Time
- Real-time Display of R.P.M vs. Time Graph
- Input & Controlling through Key-pad
- Nitrogen & other Inert Gas Purging Port
- Integrated Power On/Off Switch
- Integrated Vacuum Release Switch
- Integrated Lid Interlock
- PTFE coated Circular Working Chamber of 200 mm Diameter
- Transparent Photo-resist Safety Lid over the Working Chamber
- In-situ Sample Dispensing Port over the Working Chamber
- Universal Power Input : 100V - 230V AC (50Hz-60Hz)
- PC-connectivity Module (Add-on available)
- In-situ UV Curing Module (Add-on available)
- In-situ IR Drying Module (Add-on available)
- Auto-dispensing Module (Add-on coming soon)
- Edge-bid Removal Module (Add-on coming soon)
Learn more about the EZspin-A1 in the Product Brochure