Multi-speed spinning is an advanced process of Spin Coating. Thus we introduce an entry-level Programmable Spin Coater SpinNXG-P1. The 2 Preset editable programs allows the user to manage the spinning protocol upto 10 steps on each program. Thus affordability and easy to use firmware makes SpinNXG-P1 the best choice in this category.
Spin Coating System - spinNXG-P1
The high range of speed, duration and acceleration allow the user to adjust the parameters according to his requirements. Spin coaters need to deposit thin films on the substrate, so high speed and acceleration help a lot in carrying out a wide range of tests.
The important features of Spin Coater SpinNXG-P1 A are:
- Very High Speed Range: 100 -10,000 Rotations per minute
- Very High Acceleration: 40- 5,000 Rotations per minute
- High Duration Range: 1- 9,999 seconds per step
- Less than 1 percent error across full speed range
- User-Friendly Interface
- Fast and Easy Operation
- Very Compact Shape for saving the Laboratory Space
- Least Inertia to reach desired RPM
- Dial Gauge Indication of Vacuum Chuck
- 8” Teflon Coated Working Chamber
- Transparent Photo-Resist Lid over Working Chamber
- N2 Purging Facility
- Compatible Oil-Free Vacuum Pump (Optional)
Product Specifications - spinNXG-P1
- Type : Precision controlling through micro controller.
- Speed range : 100 RPM to 10000 RPM. (Programmable)
- Accuracy : < ±1% error across the full range
- Working Chamber : PTFE coated
- Power Supply : 230 V/AC, 50 Hz
- Dimension : 15”x10”x11” (LxBxH)
- Weight : 30 kg.
- Vacuum Suction : Integrated Vacuum release switch
- No. of Protocols : 2 (10 Steps / Protocol)
- Protocol Setting : Keypad
- Protocol Saving option : Yes
- Display : Protocol Status on LCD Console
- Acceleration : upto 2000rpm/sec (Programmable)
- Wattage : 150W
Learn more about the spinNXG-P1 in the Product Brochure